|Our eBook and eAudio titles are provided by, Libby. All you need to get started is an internet connection, a library card, and these three steps:
- Install the Libby app. Go to the app store on your Android or iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) device. Or, visit https://www.overdrive.com/apps/libby in your Chome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser.
- Find your library. In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library and sign in with a valid library card.
- Borrow. Browse your library's collection and borrow a title. Your account must also be in good standing (with no fines or blocks).
- Your Shelf. Borrowed titles appear on your Shelf and download to the app automatically when you're on Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you're offline. On your Shelf, tap loans at the top of the screen. from there, you can:
- Tap Read With ... to choose whether you'd like to open a book in Kindle or Library.
- Tap Open in Libby, Open Magazine, or Open Audiobook to start reading or listening in the app.
- Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew and Return.
- Enjoy. You can check out 3 titles and place 3 holds at any time. The default lending period is 14 days, but 7 or 21 days are options.
New to eBooks?
Stop by, or call your local Craven-Pamlico Regional Library for a training session. Have your library card, Android tablet or iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) ready.
Library Phone Numbers:
| New Bern
| Cove City
| Pamlico County