|Our eBook and eAudio titles are provided by, OverDrive. All you need to get started is an internet connection, a library card, and these three steps:
You can also transfer titles from your computer to compatible eReaders or MP3 players.
- Find your library. Find and open Craven-Pamlico Regional Library's digital collection using of the following:
- The new Libby app (recommended for public library users on Android, iOS, or Windows 10 devices)
- The original OverDrive app (for all other library users on Android, Chromebook, iOS, kindle Fire, or Windows 8/10 devices)
- OverDrive.com (for any user on a Windows or Mac computer).
- Borrow. Borrow a title from the library's digital collection. You'll need a valid library card to complete this step. Your account must also be in good standing (with no fines or blocks).
- Enjoy. You can enjoy many titles immediately online, download them for offline use, or send borrowed eBooks to a Kindle device for the duration of your lending period. You can check out 3 titles and place 3 holds at any time. The default lending period is 14 days, but 7 or 21 days are options.
For more help using OverDrive, check out the detailed guides at the OverDrive Help Getting Started Page.
New to eBooks?
Stop by, or call your local Craven-Pamlico Regional Library for a training session. Have your library card, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Apple ID ready.